Anubhuti depends on your donations to further its work with youth from deprived communities on building their leadership so they can solve their own and their community’s problems, ultimately leading to a better society. Currently, we are eligible to accept donations from Indian donors. All Donations to Anubhuti Charitable Trust are tax exempt under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
Here are some estimates of how much it costs us to run our activities:
- ₹1,000 – One training session with youth
- ₹3,000 – One expert faculty visit
- ₹5,000 – One educational visit
- ₹20,000 – Community Centre costs including nutrition, stationery, coaching, counseling for one month
- ₹25,000 – Salary of Program Coordinator for one month
- ₹30,000 – One residential camp / educational tour
- ₹60,000 – Youth Leadership Program costs for one month
- Laptops, cameras and printer – For teaching, documentation, monitoring & evaluation purposes
You can donate in any of the following ways:
- Click on the PAY NOW button above
- Make an online bank transfer to – Account name: Anubhuti Charitable Trust Bank: Union Bank of India Account number: 319701010036887 IFSC: UBIN0531979
- Make a cheque in favor of ‘Anubhuti Charitable Trust’ and send it to: D-5/503, Himgiri Lokdhara C.H.S., Kalyan (East), Thane District – 421306.
We have partnered with Ketto.org for our fundraising initiative, which makes it easy to get started. Fundraising is a great way to involve your friends in a cause. Consider running a race, or pledge your birthday, anniversary, wedding or any other occasion to raise money for our activities. We have very little administrative costs, and most of the funds go towards youth and community development. As we are not eligible for grants yet (due to being quite a young organisation), all our activities are dependant on individual donations.
You can lend your support in various ways:
Visit our community centres in Kolegaon, Dombivali (East) and Bamanwada, Vile Parle (East) with gifts to encourage the youth. Teach/counsel/mentor the youth in our community centres in Kolegaon, Dombivali (East) and Bamanwada, Vile Parle (East). Volunteer at an event. Donate books, Internet connections, computer equipment, etc. to make our centres more resourceful.