Anubhuti depends on your donations to develop leadership of grassroot youth for long-term change. Currently, we are eligible to accept donations from Indian donors only. All Donations to Anubhuti Charitable Trust are tax exempt under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
Here are some estimates of how much it costs us to run our activities:
- ₹1,000 – One training session with youth
- ₹3,000 – One expert faculty visit
- ₹5,000 – Scholarship for one youth (annual)
- ₹10,000 – Medical aid for one person
- ₹20,000 – Community Centre costs including nutrition, stationery, coaching, counseling for one month
- ₹25,000 – Salary of Program Coordinator for one month
- ₹30,000 – One residential camp / educational tour
- ₹60,000 – Youth Leadership Program costs for one month
- Laptops, cameras and printer – For teaching, documentation, monitoring & evaluation purposes
- Click on the PAY NOW button above (please email your name, PAN and brief address to firstname.lastname@example.org – compulsory for our Audit, will be kept confidential)
- Make online bank transfer: (please email your name, PAN and brief address)
- Account name: Anubhuti Charitable Trust
- Bank: Union Bank of India
- Account number: 319701010036887
- IFSC: UBIN0531979
- Make a cheque in favor of ‘Anubhuti Charitable Trust’ and send it to: D-5/503, Himgiri Lokdhara C.H.S., Kalyan (East), Thane District – 421306.
We have a profile on Ketto.org and also Cycle for Good, after going through their credibility checks. You may start a fundraising campaign on either.
Fundraising is a great way to involve your friends in a cause. Consider running a race, cycling, or pledge your birthday, anniversary, wedding or any other occasion to raise resources. We have very less administrative costs, and most of the funds go towards programs.
You can lend your support in various ways:
- Teach/counsel/mentor at our community centres in Kolegaon, Dombivali (East) and Rahtoli, Badlapur (West).
- Donate books, stationery, educational material, wifi recharge, computer equipment, etc. to make our centres more resourceful.
- Volunteer at an event.