Here are some estimates of how much it costs us to run our activities:
- ₹1,000 – One training session with youth
- ₹3,000 – One expert faculty visit
- ₹5,000 – One educational visit
- ₹20,000 – Community Centre costs including nutrition, stationery, coaching, counseling for one month
- ₹25,000 – Salary of Program Coordinator for one month
- ₹30,000 – One residential camp / educational tour
- ₹60,000 – Youth Leadership Program costs for one month
- Laptops, cameras and printer – For teaching, documentation, monitoring & evaluation purposes
You can donate in any of the following ways:
- Click on the PAY NOW button above
- Make an online bank transfer to – Account name: Anubhuti Charitable Trust Bank: Union Bank of India Account number: 319701010036887 IFSC: UBIN0531979
- Make a cheque in favor of ‘Anubhuti Charitable Trust’ and send it to: D-5/503, Himgiri Lokdhara C.H.S., Kalyan (East), Thane District – 421306.
You can lend your support in various ways:
Visit our community centres in Kolegaon, Dombivali (East) and Bamanwada, Vile Parle (East) with gifts to encourage the youth. Teach/counsel/mentor the youth in our community centres in Kolegaon, Dombivali (East) and Bamanwada, Vile Parle (East). Volunteer at an event. Donate books, Internet connections, computer equipment, etc. to make our centres more resourceful. Please fill the form below OR send an email to [email protected] with your name, contact details and interest areas (optional).